No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

#1 02.Nov.15 14:54:48

Tabbycat

How to report a grot spot?

There's an accumulation of rubbish near where I live, on land which I believe to be owned by a private business.

I have reported the mess to the business and they told me they would sort it, but it hasn't been touched in the 4 weeks since I asked them.

I've searched to Oldham website but I can only find forms to report fly tipping and a problem with litter bins, I can't see the one to report grot spots.

Any ideas?

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#2 02.Nov.15 15:28:07

Woody

Re: How to report a grot spot?

Just ring up and tell em you have seen a Rat  yikes

I would if I could but I can't,

#3 02.Nov.15 15:36:51

sg
Administrator

There is an app called Tidy Oldham for smartphones.
If you have a smartphone maybe try that smile

[citation needed]

#4 03.Nov.15 14:11:03

Cllr Tony Larkin

Tabbycat wrote:

There's an accumulation of rubbish near where I live, on land which I believe to be owned by a private business.

I have reported the mess to the business and they told me they would sort it, but it hasn't been touched in the 4 weeks since I asked them.

I've searched to Oldham website but I can only find forms to report fly tipping and a problem with litter bins, I can't see the one to report grot spots.

Any ideas?

Report the problem at the link below as it is litter even though its on private land.

https://www.oldham.gov.uk/forms/form/20 … eport_form

#5 03.Nov.15 15:31:07

Tabbycat

Thank you, Tony, I have already sent it with a photo to Oldham Environmental Health Dept. Do you think they'll pass it to the right department?

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#6 04.Nov.15 13:46:42

Cllr Tony Larkin

Tabbycat wrote:

Thank you, Tony, I have already sent it with a photo to Oldham Environmental Health Dept. Do you think they'll pass it to the right department?

They should do but if you have any problems give me a shout.

Board footer