No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

Tabbycat

#1 09.Oct.17 09:04:00

crackerbarrel

Roofers/builders

My daughter who lives locally needs a new roof - they've tried several people already but most have not got back to them - the only one who has currently has a full schedule (I wonder why smile ) & can't do it for months. Has anyone any recommendations?  hmm

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

#2 09.Oct.17 11:19:31

bagpuss

Re: Roofers/builders

Try Jason

#3 09.Oct.17 11:23:48

crackerbarrel

I wondered about him Bagpuss - wasn't sure whether he did that kind of thing - will give him a ring. Thanks.

#4 09.Oct.17 12:18:48

exile

Apparently you have a team of rogue roofers in your area the the moment, do beware

who is bigger Mr Bigger or Mr Biggers son ? the son he is a little Bigger

#5 09.Oct.17 12:24:44

exile

This off Facebook from a resident in Kensington Ave

We had a firm called Revive roof maintenance to do a job on our roof a couple of weeks ago. Not only did they rip us off for the price, but they came back last night to say they were coming round today to finish the job, and could they store some tins of sealant in my garage? While I was out of the house, showing the man our garage, 3 more men entered our house and went upstairs. My husband, who was in the sitting room heard them moving around and chased them back out again. They left empty handed. This is just a warning to the unwary about what may be going on in Royton. Keep your doors locked.

who is bigger Mr Bigger or Mr Biggers son ? the son he is a little Bigger

#6 09.Oct.17 13:55:18

crackerbarrel

Oh blimey - thanks for that exile - I'll pass the warning on.

Board footer