No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

#1 06.Jun.18 15:48:15

Tabbycat

New Cash Machine

I'm sure everyone probably knows about this already as I'm usually the last to know, but there's a new cash machine on Rochdale Road where the old Nat West bank used to be.
I didn't know anyway, so maybe there are others who didn't.

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#2 06.Jun.18 16:05:31

China Girl

Re: New Cash Machine

I didn't know about it, so thanks for the info.

#3 06.Jun.18 16:26:02

crackerbarrel

tummenupp

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

#4 06.Jun.18 16:39:00

Tony

Thanks Tabby, I believe it was supposed to be in place when the bank shut but never appeared.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

#5 06.Jun.18 21:20:39

LittleRach

I didn’t know either!

Though we cannot make our sun stand still, yet we will make him run.

#6 06.Jun.18 22:24:17

Woody

Tony wrote:

Thanks Tabby, I believe it was supposed to be in place when the bank shut but never appeared.

It was installed after they constructed a secure room were the bank used to be to contain the ATM safely,

I would if I could but I can't,

#7 11.Jun.18 15:04:09

ridge walker

Seems an odd way to divide a building, ATS acountants over the half with a tiled front with a new door, then the ATM with a painted front then another door to the first floor offices or access to the cash machine service area, the bank was tiny enough but had very good staff but to split it into smaller units..... if this is the trend and the Yorkshire bank and Lloyds bank get downsiized and the first floors become tattoo parlours or nail bars we are never going to see a branch of  Primark opening any time soon are we.

Board footer