Welcome to I Love Royton's "Do me a favour" service. If you or your friend/relative are aged 70+ or "at risk" (diabetes, asthma, etc) please #StayAtHome and fill in the form below. We currently have 11 volunteer drivers with recent DBS checks who are waiting to do a favour for you.
If the favour involves visiting your home, our volunteer will knock and then stand well away from your door to keep you safe.
Favours might include:
- Helping you arrange some shopping
- Picking up essential items (milk, bread, cereal, etc)
- Helping to arrange a home delivery of your prescription
- A conversation over the phone if you are lonely
- Passing a message on to a friend/relative that you can’t get hold of